It’s officially 2014, can you believe it? We JUST got used to dating things “2013,” and now we have to adapt to 2014!
Last month on Facebook, we asked you what you wanted to see from us in 2014:
You talked and we listened — here are our resolutions for this year:
- Increase presence on social media: You’ve asked us to post more and give more behind-the-scenes peeks into what we’re doing. We’re going to do our best to do exactly that!
- Be more accessible and responsive: We’ve been buried under holiday orders and show preparations… but we’re going to push ourselves to make sure we respond to you in a timely manner! We want you to be able to reach us when you need us!
- Set aside time to be creative: Finding time for ourselves to think of new ideas and designs has been tough this past season, but we want to make sure that we do. We want to continue making unique, beautiful products for you to enjoy!
- Not burn ourselves out: Working more than 12 hours a day does not give us time to recuperate, so we want to make sure we give ourselves time to rest and re-energize every day! This should come with better time management.
- Focus on time management: We’re sure this is on everyone’s list, but it should be! We want to make sure we maximize our time by being organized and efficient.
These are some tough resolutions, but we’re making them public so you can hold us accountable!
What are your resolutions for 2014? Let us know and we’ll keep you accountable too!