We’re halfway through May already, can you believe it?! It’s been a big month for us. We wrapped up the Mother’s Day showdown (see the winning card here) and celebrated the public launch of our biggest collaborative project to date, The Stuffed Envelope. There’s been a lot of stuff going on in the studio as well, and we hope to share the news with you soon!
One thing we can share with you is that we’ve been working on cool new designs for Father’s Day! We’ll be adding around a few new cards to our Father’s Day line soon, so stay tuned for that (:
– Are you a small business owner or an entrepreneur? Yes, Entrepreneur points out, there’s actually a difference.
– It’s been getting hot on the West Coast. Really hot. So we’re reeeeally loving Brit + Co.’s 21 Homemade Popsicle Recipes roundup!
– Earlier this month, we sent BloomThat a shipment of Cardtorial goodies. If you live in San Francisco, the Peninsula or East Bay, you should definitely check out their flower delivery service!
– This week, Designlovefest’s Dress Your Tech series featured a designer who does beautiful watercolor work.
– Love vs. Design has the cutest summer BBQ invites shaped like popsicles! They have more than 60 free printables on their site, so feel free to browse around.