It’s (pretty much) the weekend!!! What fun stuff are you up to?
Quick updates from the Cardtorial team:
– Yvonne’s back in Los Angeles now and had a great time in New York for NYNOW. More on that soon!
– Elizabeth just signed up for a workshop with Sonja Rasula at The Unique Space in downtown LA! Will she be seeing you there?
Now onto our favorite part of Fridays…
– A genuine “thank you” can go a long way, so how do you go about using one to develop a long-term relationship with a potential client/customer? This article presents 3 ways to make an impact simply by saying thanks.
– For those of you who haven’t done your trade show yet, here are 7 great tips that will help you get the most out of exhibiting at a trade show! (Even if you’re a veteran, these tips are still pretty nifty.)
– We’re into all things wood, so you can imagine how much we love these cool wooden tech accessories! Can you believe that they have a wood keyboard? AND a wood trackpad?!
– Listen to this: 9-ingredient no-bake peanut butter cup vegan cheesecake. Are you drooling yet? Here’s the magical recipe!