Last year was an amazing year for Cardtorial. We experienced so many new things, from relocating the studio to Downtown Los Angeles to having a booth at Unique LA and RCF. Here’s a look back at some of our highlights from 2014:
– April: released great new cards just in time for Father’s Day and graduation season! Every year, we make it a goal to continue expanding our wooden postcard collections. With new cards for your love, moms, dads (not just any cards — shaped cards!), and cards for birthdays, everyday, baby and the holidays, we’d like to think we accomplished our goal. 🙂
– June: officially moved to Downtown Los Angeles! The Arts District is a huge source of inspiration for us, and we’re incredibly thankful for our great neighbors.
– August: featured in OC Metro magazine! The incredible business magazine highlighted Cardtorial’s OC roots, SF launch and LA move, and spotlighted Cardtorial’s uniquely creative approach to stationery and gifts. We also rounded up our American cities print collection — beautifully hand lettered by Anna Frederick.
– September: traveled up to SF to attend Nearly Impossible. It was an incredible experience that left Yvonne filled with inspiration and tons of motivation! This month, we also unveiled our newest product: wooden keepsake boxes. Made of walnut and alder wood, these boxes make great gifts for weddings, baby showers, anniversaries and much more!
– December: had an incredible holiday show season! Working on weekends (especially during the holiday season) is always tough, but we’re so glad we put in so much effort. The turnout was phenomenal — the best we’ve ever had!
2014 is going to be a hard year to beat, but we’re hoping that even more amazing things happen in 2015!